Sunday, September 16, 2007

10 years from now...

Wow. That is a question that is so hard for me to answer. It's a bit easier for me describe my hopes for the future because that's all I've figured out so far. This time next year, I would love to be in Flagstaff, Arizona working my way towards a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree. After those three years of class, I would like to stay in the west for a few years being a physical therapist. Within the next 10 years I would like to start a family so that I will be able to run around with my kids for as long as they want to run around with me. If I don't make it out to Flagstaff, Savannah, Georgia would be a close second choice. The remainders of the "fantasy" are still the same with just a few thousand miles difference. At the end of ten years, when I'm 31, I would really like to be recognized as a great person in all aspects of my endevors. It seems like such a silly way to answer the question and I know that later when I read this I'm going to wish I had written something different, but that is obviously what is on my mind right now. Happiness is where I hope to see myself in ten years.

No comments: