Sunday, November 4, 2007

Group Work

So far this semester, my thoughts about group work have been extremely varied. Initially, I thought that my group was not clicking or working well together at all. Since I started in my new group, I have enjoyed the project much more. The new group communicates very well for the most part and we get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Because I came in late to the group, in Phase two I would really like to establish my group role more and be able to give a little bit more insight and maybe take on a few leadership responsibilities. Group work in general is some of my favorite. I've worked at a summer camp for the past two summers and it has really taught me how to pool ideas together and come up with the best combination of all of them. That experience has really gotten me to prefer group work of individual work. I tihnk you learn more about yourself when you are forced to compromise on some issues and work out minor problems.

No comments: